Maintain, Improve, InvestNorth Branch Area Public Schools is hosting a referendum election on May 23, 2017. To learn more about the 3-question proposal, check your tax impact, ask questions, and ... Read More
Maintain, Improve, Invest - North Branch Area Public Schools
• Question 1:Maintain our schools - Funds for safety and security improvements, deferred maintenance and updates to classrooms and other district facilities.
• Question 2:Improve athletic spaces - Funds to expand and improve gym and athletic program space at the middle school and high school. (Q2 is contingent on Q1 – Q2 can only pass if voters approve Q1.)
• Question 3:Invest in classroom technology - Funds to support technology used for classroom instruction.
The School Board’s unanimous decision to bring these requests to voters was based on extensive research and community input on how best to meet students’ needs and maintain district facilities.
The estimated tax impact for the average homeowner ($175,000 value home) if all three questions are approved is less than $9.50/month.
- Visit: isd138.org/referendum
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 651-674-1082
- Attend a community meeting: Monday, April 24, 5:30pm North Branch Education Center, 38705 Grand Avenue, North Branch