ParentVue Family Access
ParentVUE is a secure web-based information management system that is password protected and provides parents/guardians the ability to view their child’s assignments, grades, attendance and contact information. (activities, Chromebooks, and other payments are not part of this service. Click here: to get to Wordware for that)
ParentVUE is free to all NBAPS families and is available from any computer or smartphone with internet access. If parents/guardians have more than one student in NBAPS, only one ParentVUE account and login is needed to access information for each child.
Please contact the NBAPS Technology Department for more information on registering for ParentVUE. (651-674-1097)
Click Here to log into ParentVue.
To access ParentVUE, parents and guardians will need the following.
- A computer or smartphone with internet access.
- A valid email address and Activation Key provided by the NBAPS.
- If parents/guardians do not have internet access at home, they may access ParentVUE from a computer at the local public library, community center, or anywhere Internet access is available.
- If you have questions about your child's grades or attendance, contact your child's teacher.
- If you have questions about your child’s schedule or demographic information please call their school office.
- To get an activation key please contact the technology department 651-674-1097.
What if I forget my password?
Answer: Please click on the "Forgot your password? Click here" link and follow the directions provided on the screen.