“Inspire dreams, build integrity, and instill hope in our students, our staff,our families, and our communities.”
Bridging D3 Mission
"Ensure all learners develop the necessary life skills in preparation for college and career"
Students participating in Bridging D3 will be prepared to demonstrate digital responsibility, technological awareness and the ability to use technology to research, collaborate, communicate, produce innovative academic products. Bridging D3 is about creating engaging, dynamic learning environments to prepare students for the world beyond our school doors.
Bridging D3 Student Learning Goals:
1. Ensure we are creating engaging and relevant learning experiences and development of life skills
2. Ensure the learning experiences that encourage cooperation, collaboration, and innovation
3. Ensure we maximize all of our resources to create, research, communicate and produce academically sound products
4. Ensure we demonstrate respect, self-control, ethical behavior and empathy as classmates and members of our communities
5. Ensure we are responsible citizens in our schools and communities, as well as the digital world
Being a responsible citizen in our schools, communities and the digital world requires responsibilities adapted for a changing world. It is important that we educate our students on what this means. This conversation will continue throughout our time with our students. We embrace the following conditions of being a digital citizen:
*For more information about the North Branch Area Public Schools Strategic plan click here.
Vision, Mission & Goals - Bridging D3 - North Branch Area Public Schools
Bridging D3 Vision and Goals